FISBA is a world leader in customized optical components and systems. The company designs and manufactures scalable products for defence, medical applications and biophotonics, as well as the laser,
sensor, machine and industrial image processing industries. 350 highly qualified employees work at facilities in Switzerland, Germany, US and China.
FISBA LLC is seeking a Technical Sales Manager with a proven record in the field of life science and endoscopy, to join a team of experienced professionals in a growing, dynamic, high-tech environment. The candidate ideal would have a proven ability selling high-end optical components and sub-systems.
Sales Manager North America
Responsibilities require the candidate to:
- Develop and expand sales contacts, manage sales prospects, and close sales within a defined geographic region.
- Evaluate customer requirements and configure appropriate solutions.
- Generate quotations and proposals.
- Conduct presentations, sales calls, and visits; attend technical exhibitions; perform customer presentations, demonstrations and training.
- Travel would be ~40% domestic within the US region (West or East). Candidate may work remotely from a home office. Some air travel required.
- Function as a liaison between the customer, production, engineering, product management and customer service.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with the following qualifications:
- Minimum B.S. degree in Science/ Engineering or similar. Additional business education desirable (Technical product training will be supplied).
- Must have strong sales and technical capability with proven track record.
- 3-5 years of experience selling optics, sub-systems, and/or optical instrumentation into the life science and endoscopy industry
- Superior interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others, to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving, crafting a win-win solution.
- Takes initiative and works independently.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen or be a lawful Permanent Resident of the United States.
Please send your application letter and your resume directly to:
FISBA LLC - firstname.lastname@example.org
to our application platform with the button "apply now".
Equal Opportunity Employer
Workplace: FISBA LLC, Tucson, AZ