We have the complete process chain in-house to produce cemented optical assemblies consisting of flat optics. Starting with the processes for manufacturing the individual components (grinding and polishing), through customer-specific coating, to the cementing of the parts (passive and active) and black varnishing.
Your advantage: FISBA not only has the production chain in house but can develop entire systems built to spec or support customers in the development of their own optical solutions, whether by optical designers, coating designers or flat optics production technologists.
- Edge length: 0.8mm to 50mm
- Angular accuracy: depending on the angle up to 2''
- Surface form deviation: 3/ -(0.05)
- Surface quality P4
- Surface imperfection: according to ISO 10110 or 10-5 MIL-PRF-13830B
- Metrology reports with state-of-the-art equipment (interferometers, goniometers, projectors, spectrophotometers)
- Coatings by FISBA
- Development and production under one roof