FISBA manufactures components that would not be feasible with conventional processes, especially in the area of very small aspheric and non-circular cylindrical micro-optics.
In addition to the pressing machines in the clean room area, our production at the St.Gallen (Switzerland) and Tucson (Arizona, USA) sites is enhanced by different complementary technologies:
- Tactile Aspherical Measurement Technology with UA3P
- In-house Production of Pressing Tools with Ultra-precision Grinding and Diamond Drilling
- Centering Grinding and Non-rotationally Symmetric Grinding of Outer Contours
- Optical Coating Technology – Link
- Cementing of Optics and Mounting of Entire Optical Systems