Browsing from the United States? Looking for fisba.us?
FISBA is there for you
Dear Customers and Business Partners!
These are certainly difficult times and our focus is on looking out for the collective health of our communities and employees. We also know the work doesn’t stop and our customers need to continue to develop and produce their solutions and services during this challenging period. It is our honor to be part of that and continue to support you remotely. At FISBA we are actively taking measures to assess and address the impact of COVID19 while we remain open for business.
We are working diligently to sustain the highest level of support to our customers on our ongoing projects and production during this difficult period. This commitment of support reaches across our global operations in Switzerland, Germany and the US. It is understood by all that what is valid today may already be out of date tomorrow. We focus on clear and concise communications both internally and externally. Below is the current status of the organization and protocols that we have implemented and are monitoring:
- Our Sales and Support staff remain fully available to you.
- We are monitoring and working to comply with all official directives and advices of country-specific health authorities (FOPH in Switzerland, Robert Koch Institute in Germany, CDC in the US) which are mandatory for all employees – in their work and home environments.
- Internal meetings are reduced to an absolute minimum and travel activities of employees are stopped. Customer and supplier meetings will no longer take place internally and externally. We increasingly work and communicate via digital platforms.
- Wherever possible, employees are working from home, holding only a minimum staff on-site to ensure the safety and progress of the operations.
- Our workstations are routinely cleaned and are a safe distance apart, in addition we are working partly in a 2-shift operation to decrease the density of resources in these areas.
- Our production is still on a good level and currently we are not experiencing any interruptions with our supply chain.
We are striving to do everything possible to master this unprecedented event and we will update our community immediately about any changes. Please contact us if you have any questions.
With our best wishes & take care!