Measurement technology is indispensable in optics and photonics because it captures detailed quality information of manufactured components and systems. There are three important factors that are of significance to customers.
- Measurement Technology Guarantees Quality
- Measurement Technology Provides Security
- Measurement Technology Makes New Products Possible
Whether for components, sub-systems or complete systems, from small batch through to high volumes – we offer our customers complete and specially adapted measurement and alignment concepts and testing equipment.
FISBA uses its knowledge of optical systems to develop cutting-edge measurement techniques with unparalleled precision and accuracy. We utilize the latest state-of-the-art metrology equipment to support our client’s projects and ensure optimal results.
- Panasonic UA3P profilometer UA3P for profiles of aspheres and freeforms
- Automated Zygo Fizeau interfometer with QPSI enabled
- Zygo profilometer for contactless microroughness
- Zeiss Micura CMM
- OptiSurf and OptiCentric for centerthickness and centration measurements
- EssentOptics spectrophotomerter
- OTS Micro to measure EFL and BFL of cylindrical optics